Oct 30, 2010

Kid's Halloween Parade

I think the kids partied all day long at school yesterday. I went to two costume parades and then helped in the twins class for their Halloween party. So fun. Some people think that it's a waste to spend so much time in school having parties. Not me. I love it. Great memories for them. . . and they need something to make school fun.
As I dropped them off in the morning.
Photobucket

Jennica wore her wedding dress
Photobucket

Braxton was a cowboy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Baylee
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

I know you're talking about the school my kids go to when you mention they think its a waste of time. I agree with you though, I was sad I didn't have that this year. Cute pictures! I love all their costumes, even if they're being something different tonight.