Apr 17, 2009

Baylee's learning a dance to thriller

At Baylee's school they are putting on a dance festival. She has to perform a dance to thriller. I wanted to show her the original thriller music video for fun. Brings back good ole junior high memories. The first time I saw this music video was in 1984. I was in the ninth grade and Mr. Hyde showed it to us in his class. Make sure you turn off my play list before viewing. I think they are celebrating the 25 year anniversary of Thriller.

Thriller - Michael Jackson

5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I love this music video! Its probably the ONLY music video that I like. Thanks for posting!!!

Camille said...

Boy does this bring back the memories! Jr. High!!! Yaaahooo!!

Camille said...

Jimmy and I just watched this with Taylor. What a blast from the past. Jimmy and I have some huge smiles on our faces. Thanks for sharing Laura! Tee hee!

Barbara said...

The 2nd grade dance program is one of my favorite things at Legacy. I hope Baylee has fun doing it.

Kaylene said...

Hey Laura, so this is the only way I know how to get to you as well, my email is kayleaner@yahoo.com. Email me, I would love some info. I have taken 6 different classes up here but I would love another photographers teachings as well!!