May 4, 2009

The Kid's and I played with the Camera today.

My kid's (with the exception of Braxton) really hate to get their picture taken. So I bribed Baylee. She was able to take some of her own shots if I got a few of her. So that's what the last picture was about. Braxton will do anything I ask of him just to get his picture taken. Problem is he wants to be in Jennica and Baylee's pictures too. Jennica absolutely just won't. I got one of her but it wasn't real great. I didn't want to leave her out so I included it. I posted more on my photography blog.





5 comments:

Camille said...

I love these pictures! The one of you is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Did I stress that enough! WOW! Great job Baylee! Future photographer!

Jenn said...

So cute Laura!!! We gotta get the fams together because Gage had a fit when we picked up Zach's truck from your house. He really wanted to play with Braxton and Jennica.

Cori Henderson said...

Those are cute! Baylee did a good job! I think Jennica's messy hair is super cute. You are SO photogenic, as always.

Marci said...

We keep learning NEW things about you! I am so happy to see the talent you have in capturing life in stills. We want to book a sitting for the end of July. Do ya got an opening?? Beautiful. let me know.

Lori said...

I love that one of you and the twins too! Baylee is a wonderful model and photographer too. What cuties.