Jul 17, 2008

Blast from the Past





My cute niece Kristen uploaded these pictures on her blog today. I've never seen these pictures so because they are new to me I am going to share them with all of you. These pictures are really special because of how crazy our lives were when the twins came home. We hardly took any pictures due to the fact that our camera died for good about two days before Braxton and Jennica were born.
Looking at these pictures I remember the flood of feelings I had at this time. I remember feeling like we finally had our family. It was wierd going from one to three kids in one day. Wow! What an experience that was. It was definately one of the best experiences I've had in my life - to get these three babies here.
I also appreciate the picture of Baylee. She had given herself a mullet about 4 months before this picture was taken. I remember putting her little pieces of hair in small elastic bands on the sides to hide that they were only about 2" long. I got really creative when I did her hair. I just didn't have the heart to cut off the back to match the length she cut off on the sides.
Anyway, thanks again Kristen for sharing your pictures with us.

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Wow Laura, those pictures are so adorable! Its hard to believe just how tiny those little babies were! Baylee looks so young too! They grow so fast. I think that's a really good picture of you too.

Lori said...

I thought I'd left a comment before...thanks for posting those pictures--so cute. Amazing how fast it goes.