Feb 4, 2010

Immunizations

I know immunizations have been under attack lately. Do they cause autism or other damage? Who knows. All I know is that I've had all of my kids vaccinated by the age of two. Just like the doctor ordered. I also had my kids immunized for the H1N1 virus. Sat in line for two hours to get that done. Recently a photographer who happens to be a friend of my little sister Cori lost her baby to a disease that is preventable through immunizations. If your sitting on the fence you should read her blog HERE.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Laura,

I like you have had all my children immunized, also the H1N1 for us all. I believe in immunizations and that is my humble opionion.

Best,
Lisa

Lisa said...

Hello Laura,

Ahem, ahem, me again, as I raise my hand slowly from the back of the room, and ask another question.

Could you perhaps send me a link as to what kind of soft box you mean for the nikon d700. I was just over at your photo site.....GORGEOUS!!
Which lens is the best for portraits for this camera also?

Best,
Lisa