Sep 1, 2010

Twins First Day of Kindergarten

We made it through the day. Last night we laid out what they were going to wear. We talked about how we would do their hair and brush their teeth and why a good breakfast was important. They seemed to agree the night before. But, the day of Jennica (after I did her hair) decided she didn't like the braid in the front and took it out and put in her pink head band. She also decided she didn't like the pants we chose for her and she put on her old worn leggings. They were more comfortable. Anyway, I was taking a picture of Braxton when she came in with her new hair do. I think she thought I would be mad. I kinda was - but there was no time to argue so she went to school and had a great time. Braxton was so easy going. He just got ready and thought he looked wonderful. The difference between boys and girls I guess.

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Ridgeways said...

Jennica and Aspen are very much alike. I could so seeing her doing that as well, only Aspen's choices wouldn't have color coordinated so well!

Lori said...

She still looks so stinkin cute! and Braxton what a handsome dude! I have to say boys are a little more easy going...they don't need their friends to go to the bathroom with them.

Cori Henderson said...

Jennica, that little stinker:) She's so cute no matter what she wears. I'm glad she had a great time at school, we sure miss her.

Camille said...

So cute! Got to let them be independent! It's a good sign. Can't believe they are big kindergartners!