Sep 19, 2008

KITTIES AGAIN!!!




I know, I know go get those cats fixed. If they would just not be pregnant so fast I would. Did you know a Momma cat can get pregnant even while nursing a new litter? I do now. Oh well, this is an especially cute group of kitties. We got four siamese this time. Our siamese have a little tabby (tabby - means tiger stripes) thing going on which I think is really cute. Our kids love having kitties (we just wish we could limit it to once a year). If anyone wants one of these babies let us know because they are going on KSL soon. Usually all of the kitties find homes within 48 hours of me putting them on KSL.

3 comments:

Lore said...

Oh they are cute! If I wasn't expecting I MIGHT think about it, but maybe when life is a bit less stressful.

Wendy said...

Count us out, allergies. Those dark grey tabbies are my favorite though.

Cori Henderson said...

I love the siamese. I wish I could take one home with me but Mark says NO WAY. I'll have to talk him into it someday, and I want a siamese.